Super Squelch Super Squelch

Kick the baby!
"Don't kick the baby..."
Ahh, memories.

Gets hard quite quickly!

Less than twenty Less than twenty

A lovely simple concept, made well!

Retro Ninja Blaster Retro Ninja Blaster

I really like this, it's simple but the variety just keeps coming. Fast ninjas, exploding barrels, civilians, return fire, limited shot missions... and that's just in the first 10 levels.

Escape to Hell Escape to Hell

Awesome! What a terrific game!
Starts off seriously hard but got much easier when I read the hint about holding to charge then release to swing with the power attack... I don't have good enough reactions to beat these little guys to the first attack and one hit kills!
Right, I've just gotten stage 2 of "the meat cleaver" for weapon range, time to squish some tiny green dudes.

RobAlmighty responds:

Haha good stuff. Thanks for the review and glad you're enjoying it!

Deadfall Castle Deadfall Castle

This is a pretty cool idea but the 'traps' all seem to do the same thing (kill the heroes with one hit). It would add a lot more variation if there were dead-falls, stuns, slow patches and other stuff which has different effects on the heroes' progress.
Love the 8 bit music, that's awesome.

ChessGame ChessGame

king & queen...

The piece graphics for the king and queen are reversed... the king should have the cross on top, the queen wears the spiky crown.
Also it plays very badly, making some really poor moves. +10 Kudos for writing a working chess engine, but -5 rating points because it's particularly weak.
Are you using a minimax algorithm? It's possible you have a bug in the board scoring routine... that would account for the really weird moves (like it let me take its queen when it could have forced an exchange with one move).

uzuriel responds:

Yeah it's a variation of mini maxi with only level 1 depth search

Not Your War Not Your War

connection established...

Awesome game but the connection established movieclip is stuck in an infinite loop and it's a really annoying flickering all the time...

PLyczkowski responds:

Sorry, my first upload was bugged, it's fixed now. Glad you like my game!

Arm Surgery 2 Arm Surgery 2

great fun!

I was expecting this to be kind of lame but it was interesting and fun, nice job!
Maybe a bug: I couldn't get the wound closed at the end, I clicked on the indicated spot many times but nothing would happen.

Stupid Disc Stupid Disc

suggestions

At the moment it's pretty boring, here are my suggestions:
- add some 'drop' to the discs so they follow an arc into the distance
- it's like 'clay pigeon' shooting but not as fun because it's instant... try adding some 'flight time' to the bullets so you have to predict where it will be when the bullet reaches the target (gets harder as it gets farther away because the bullets take longer)
- add some distractions, birds & animals are ok but obvious... flying saucers or something really weird could make it more interesting
- there's no feeling of pressure... reduce the time between discs and have several flying at the same time to keep the player busy
- maybe add some bonuses that need to be clicked or hovered with the mouse to collect them

It'll still be pretty basic but that stuff would all make it more interesting.

faisal007 responds:

thanx for the suggestions, by the way how many levels u played ?

Where is the new Star ? Where is the new Star ?

the game doesn't start